We are an urban ministry established over 100 years ago. We are an inclusive church group focused on ministering to the diverse needs of a city setting. We are committed to the personal and spiritual growth of our church family and community and support lifelong learning. We are a community that loves and supports each other, caring for each other and living and laughing together. We invite all people, regardless of background, viewpoint, skills or talents, to join us and experience God’s love.
We invite you to worship with us on Sundays at 12:15 at Cobbs Hill Manor, 1775 Monroe Ave, Rochester, NY. Our service is an alternate youth oriented worship style. Our goal is to inspire and recharge you. Children are welcome in our service. .
He Is Risen!!!
- Katrina Hebb is our part-time pastor and is available by phone or email for pastoral care.
- Our phone: 585-473-1240
- Or send us an email, email@example.com
- Our address: 243 Rosedale St, Rochester, NY 14620 (only temporarily)
- Our parking: a lot at the north end of Rosedale St.
- Website contact to send submissions or changes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About New Life and South Presbyterian Church Together
- This newsletter explains it well: http://southpc.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/34/2015/07/July.pdf
- New Life Presbyterian Church's 2015 Annual Report